1-page comic, India ink pen, A4
I made this 1-page comic for the A3 sized fanzine "D'Amour et d'Eau Fraîche" ("From Love and Fresh Water") of my ex-school HEAD-Genève. This publication is about drones, gangs and the city. I've been asked to draw a 1-page comic about the drones.
- Ahhh... Feels good to be here, right? / - Hmm.
- Cicadas, sun, this place is tight, right? / - ...
- Different from Paris 93, right? / - Yeah, yeah.
- Hey, do you see that? There's a bird flying in circle. / - ...
- Dude, look! / - Pff... Dude, I'm reading right now.
- It doesn't move its wings, it glides, it's tight. / - ...
- You sure it's not a plane? / - No, duh, it's flying in circle, told ya.
- Hm. Did you put your lenses on today? / - No, duh, it's holidays!
- Maybe it's a raptor chasing. / - Oh hell yeah!
- Damn, tight.
- Oh well it's pooping on u...